Tuesday 24 March 2009

Pink Petticoat Prize!

Hi everyone,
I picked up an extremely exciting parcel from the post office yesterday evening! My pink petticoat prize arrived! I only managed to get back in the car before I couldn't resist rummaging in to check out the ribbons inside! As you can probably tell from my blog title it is my pbsession in crafting.

Here is the cake stand the Lovely Liz sent me filled with the most gorgeous and varied selection of ribbons. I am really going to have to be strict and try not to spend my whole week crafting as I have loads of other stuff to do!

Just want to say thankyou Liz once again as it really put a smile on my face. Looking forward to making some cute cards with them all!

Here is the original post on the pink petticoat blog: click me!

Roxy

No comments:

Post a Comment