Wednesday 1 April 2009

Friday Sketchers Missed you card

Back again!
Here is my entry for the friday sketchers challenge, loved the sketch and needed to make a card for my parents who are coming back today from holiday and it feels like they have been gone forever! Soppy I know but when you can make cards I think everyone will agree that you find lots of silly little reasons to make one for! even if it is 'just because'!

Any hooo! I do ramble on, here it is:





Isn't she cute?! I decided to use the colour combo from this weeks Colour create again as I enjoyed the combination so much. It has a sweet spring/summery feel.
Here is what I used:
Sugar Nellie Stamp: daisy
Pink petticoat paper: pretty doodles on white
ribbon from stash
nestabilities circle
woodware trimmer scalloped blade
computer generated sentiment
sizzix label die
Hope people approve, if you do please leave a comment as I love to read them, equally if you don't - tell me how you would change it, always up for constructive criticism!
Roxy

No comments:

Post a Comment